The purposes of SEAGAP are exclusively educational and not-for-profit and will serve the following:
- To further the professional development interests of its members;
- To offer a venue for information sharing on industry trends and best practices in graduate enrollment management;
- To provide networking opportunities through annual meetings and events;
- To serve as a regional resource for strategic graduate enrollment management initiatives for graduate degree-granting institutions throughout the Southeastern United States.
SEAGAP will provide graduate enrollment management professionals in the ten states that it represents a local resource for professional development, networking, and knowledge sharing related to the graduate enrollment management profession.
Membership in SEAGAP assumes acceptance of and compliance with both the NAGAP and SEAGAP Constitution and Charter. Membership will be granted as follows:
- Individual membership status will be open to all graduate enrollment management professionals at regionally accredited, graduate-degree granting institutions, who are recognized members of NAGAP.
- Non-NAGAP Colleagues may participate in chapter events, but they are subject to differential pricing.